People with Parkinson's or other forms of progressive parkinsonism, and unpaid carers, can apply for a Parkinson's UK Grant up to £1,500.
If you're affected by Parkinson's you can apply for an amount up to £1,500 to fund electrical items, respite care, specialist equipment or activities. This applies to:
- People with Parkinson's or other forms of progressive parkinsonism.
- Carers who aren't paid for their caring role.
They don't count Carer's Allowance as being paid.
Applications for Parkinson's UK Grants are now open. There will be 3 funding rounds for Parkinson’s UK Grants in 2021:
- Round 1 opens on 1 February and closes on 31 March 2021
- Round 2 opens on 1 May and closes on 31 July 2021
- Round 3 opens on 1 September and closes on 31 October 2021
Please make sure you don't send your application after the closing date. Applications received after the closing dates won’t be considered for funding and can’t be carried forward to the next round.
How to Apply
The application form and guidance for applicants are available on the Parkinson's UK website: